Looking for a NinjaTrader 8 tool to place orders more quickly without losing focus on the current price action?
- Allows the trader to bypass the NinjaTrader 8 ChartTrader menu to place orders directly on the chart or now, with a button-click at a given tick offset to the last or bidask price.
- Operates as an indicator so it can be used with the built-in Chart Trader where you specify your own custom ATM strategies.
- Automatically detects whether the chart cross-hair is above or below the current price to apply the proper buy or sell order as defined by the user.
- Supports Stop-Market, Stop-Limit, Limit, and MIT orders.
- Supports One-Cancels-Other (OCO) functionality to combine breakout entry orders (e.g. Stop Market, Stop Limit) or pull-back entry orders (e.g., Limit, MIT).
- Selectable action-keys to activate one-click trading. (e.g., Alt-Only or Shift-Cntl-Alt)
- Can be used on Sim, Market Replay and Live accounts with most any other indicator.
- Allows the trader to stay focused on price action without distracting pop-up menus.
- Improves the execution speed of placing orders where extra clicks and delayed order placement can be detrimental.
- Retain full use of the Chart Trader functionality.
Demo Video – Click Full Screen for Best Viewing
- NinjaTrader 8 Version 23.2 or later
- Must be comfortable setting up your own ATM strategies on the NinjaTrader 8 ChartTrader.
- Preferred broker is NinjaTrader Brokerage for live and simulated usage and Kinetick for sim-only usage if only a datafeed is available.
- Apple devices using Windows VMs are not supported.
- The terms of the lease are governed by the End-User License Agreement (EULA). Click here to view.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted, this indicator is for the sole use of the named licensed user for up to two devices (e.g., desktop or laptop computers).
- Please review the disclaimers at the bottom of the page.
“Just wanted to drop this note to let you know how much I’m enjoying–and how impressed I am–using the newest V06 beta version of the ATMOneClickTrader. It’s nothing short of awesome. I’m essentially a pure scalper, only looking for a handful of ticks per trade but placing a lot of trades throughout the day. The OneClickTrader enables me to skip in and out and provides the opportunity to place specific, precise orders with the ability to modify my position parameters with literally drag and drop ease, enabling me to modify my parameters on the spot. My success rate has increased by over five percentage points since I started using it.
Thanks for the continued work on the indicator… for guys like me who don’t know coding from a hole in the ground, it’s greatly appreciated!!” T.S.
- Whitmark Development and its principal developer is an independent vendor developing solutions exclusive to the NinjaTrader platform since 2005.
- Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The planned lifetime lease cost of the wdcATMOneClickTrader indicator is $199 for two devices.
- However, for a limited time, the cost will be reduced to $149 for a limited number of licenses during this beta-testing period.
- Licensing for this product is managed by the NinjaTrader License Management system that requires your Machine Id.
- Please enter the FIRST 4 DIGITS of your 32-digit Machine Id for up to two devices in the slots provided below. See image below for how to access your Machine Id from NinjaTrader 8.
- You may purchase a lifetime lease below via PayPal account or debit/credit card:
- Once purchased, please allow up to 24 hours to receive a download link and additional operating instructions via email.
- Please make sure you include your email address when checking out.
Secure PayPal Checkout
(You may check out without supplying the NinjaTrader Machine Id, but we will need to follow-up with you via email to obtain this information before activating the product.)
Finding your Machine Id
RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER: Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
NinjaTrader is a registered trademark of NinjaTrader Group, LLC. No NinjaTrader company has an affiliation with the owner, developer, or provider of the products or services described herein, or any interest, ownership or otherwise, in any such product or service, or endorses, recommends or approves any such product or service.