Traders who endeavor to do their own custom development work often find it to be very difficult and time consuming. Most ultimately realize the large opportunity cost it represents in the displacement of time and energy that could have been spent developing other skills necessary to become a successful trader.
If you would like to:
- Focus more time on enhancing your trading skills and evolving your trading ideas than learning how to program.
- Improve your NinjaScript and C#.Net coding skills and ascend the learning curve more quickly.
- Convert your existing indicator or system to take advantage of critical NT features.
- Implement your trading ideas into trading signals that can be backtested and developed into an automated trading system.
- Integrate systems on another platform with NT using the Automated Trading Interface.
- Utilize optimization techniques to enhance robustness and reduce risk.
- Take advantage of those “advanced features” not yet supported.
Or just learn how to get the most out of all of the rich features NinjaTrader has to offer, please contact me for a scope review and cost estimate. Like you, I am a trader first, and leverage this experience and insight into my development of trading solutions for the independent trader.
Development consulting services are available on a per hour or per project basis deployed on NinjaTrader 7 or 8.
Consulting fees and payment terms are set in advance and fixed based on a specified scope of the work.
RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER: Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.