Okay, so you want to trade using today’s latest trading technologies available to the retail trader, but your platform and its standard indicators and trading systems don’t work quite the way you want them to. So you consider your options for customized development. . .
- You took a programming course in college and managed to get by and that excel macro you whipped up at your old job was the envy of others in the office . . . so how hard can coding an indicator be?
- But you fear that a foray into the platform’s scripting language will keep you tied up for days, weeks, perhaps months, with no real assurance that your efforts will get you closer to your trading objectives.
- You recall a trading psychology article you read that stated the key to trading success is not your indicators but your mental framework, so you question whether you want to budget your time against significant development work.
- Trekking up the programming learning curve can be fun and rewarding but it will take a significant commitment of time and effort and keep you away from valuable screen time that will help you better understand and exploit the markets you trade.
- Coding challenges are inevitable so you can tough it out using resources on the internet, browse forums or even post questions of your own. However, you may not want to share your ideas with others and getting the right response from Support or another user may not adequately address your needs or do so in a timely manner.
- You would like to consider getting assistance but don’t want to make the investment only to find out the trading idea facilitated by the indicator or strategy is not a valid one.
- Don’t want to be nickel and dimed or held hostage by paid development support to make minor changes after delivery.
If these concerns hinder your planned development efforts and keep you from moving closer to your trading goals I can definitely relate, and can assist you as I have done for dozens of vendors and hundreds of independent traders since 2007.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements so that we may explore how I might best meet your development needs in a timely manner and within a reasonable budget.