Price Pattern Detection and Trading Methodologies
- Fibonacci Trading / Carolyn Boroden / 2007
- Trade Chart Patterns Like the Pros / Suri Duddella / 2007
- Trade What You See / Larry Pesavento – Leslie Jouflas / 2007
- Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns, 2nd Ed. / Thomas N. Bulkowski / 2005
- Fibonacci Ratios with Pattern Recognition / Larry Pesavento / 1997
- Martin Pring on Price Patterns / Martin Pring / 2005
Trading System Automation
- Design, Testing, and Optimization of Trading Systems / Robert Pardo / 1992.
- New Trading System and Methods / Perry Kaufman / 2005.
- Market Beaters / Art Collins / 2004.
- Mechanical Trading Systems / Richard Weissman / 2004.
- Trading Systems that Work / Thomas Stridsman / 2001.
- Trading Systems – A New Approach to System Development / Urban Jaekle & Emilio Tomasini / 2011
Using Technical Analysis Insights in Automated System Development
- AbleTrend / John & Grace Wang / 2010.
- The Heretics of Finance / Andrew Lo & Jasmina Hasanhodzic / 2009.
- Hedge Fund Masters / Ari Kiev / 2005.
- Trading From Your Gut / Curtis Faith / 2010.
- The Daily Trading Coach / Brett N. Steenbarger / 2009.
- Universal Principles of Successful Trading / Brent Penfold / 2010
- Trend Qualification & Trading / L.A. Little / 2011
Biologically Inspired Algorithms for Trading
- Biologically Inspired Algorithms for Financial Modeling / Anthony Brabazon – Micheal O’Neill / 2006.
- Computational Swarm Intelligence / Andries P. EngelBrecht / 2005.
- Introduction to Evolutionary Computing / A.E. Eiben – J.E. Smith / 2003.
- Heaton Research (Neural Networks) / www.heatonresearch.com
- Parallel Function Systems / John Clayburg / www.clayburg.com/TradeStationWorld_2005/index.htm”
- Dakota with Swarm Technology / BioComp Systems, Inc / www.biocompsystems.com
- ChaosHunter / Ward Systems Group, Inc / www.chaoshunter.com
RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER: Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.